VG customizes his presentation on Three-Box Solution to fit a given audience and situation.
We now live in an era of constant change, driven by the dynamic forces of technology, globalization, the Internet, changing demographics, and shifting customer preferences. As a result, companies find that their strategies need almost constant redefinition—either because the old assumptions are no longer valid, or because the previous strategy has been imitated and neutralized by competitors. Rooted in these premises, the strategic and organizational challenges become:
- How do we identify the market discontinuities that could transform our industry?
- How can we create new growth platforms that exploit new market realities?
- What are our core competencies and how can we leverage them to generate growth?
- What new core competencies do we need to build?
- What organizational DNA will allow us to anticipate and respond to changes on a continual basis?
- How do we execute breakthrough strategies?