Deckel & Moneypenny Exhibits, a 58 year-old leader in exhibits, engagement and experiences, located in Louisville, KY is designing and building award-winning experiences with a team that is committed to delivering face-to-face and virtual experiences that deliver measurable results.
Cabinet Maker-Finish Carpenter responsibilities and duties:
- Fabricating exhibit components, cabinetry, walls and various structures
- Application of high-pressure laminates and veneers
- Assembly of display parts
- Handling and installation of client products
- Wrapping, packing, loading and unloading materials deliveries and/or elements for installation
- Installation of fabricated elements & graphics
- Maintaining an organized clean and safe work area
Cabinet Maker-Finish Carpenter Skills:
- Knowledge of materials – hardwoods, sheet goods, veneers, laminates and finishes
- Extensive knowledge of stationary and hand-held power tools including table saw, drill press, routers, typical rotary blade/bit tools, nail guns, glues and finishes
- Acrylic fabrication skills desired but not required
- Proficiency in reading and comprehending drawings
- Good understanding of basic math
- Ability to lift 60 pounds
- Ability to follow directions and adhere to quality building standards
Cabinet Maker-Finish Carpenter Qualifications:
- Experience in Carpentry: 3 years (Preferred)
- License / Certification : Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Ability to work overtime, nights, and weekends (when necessary) to deliver projects on deadline
- Ability to travel, if necessary, for set up and dismantle at an event
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
Work Location: One Location
Work Remotely : No
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
Schedule: 8 Hour Shift
Benefits include competitive pay, health, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, 401K and employer match, paid vacation and holidays.
Please attach your resume to the form below if one is available.
Include the job you are applying for in the job title below.