Deckel & Moneypenny Exhibits, a 58 year-old leader in exhibits, engagement and experiences, located in Louisville, KY is designing and building award-winning experiences with a team that is committed to delivering face-to-face and virtual experiences that deliver measurable results.
Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in the following areas:
- Distressing, wood finishing, and painting
- Conversion varnishes and catalyzed lacquers
- Knowledge of materials related to custom cabinet finishing including staining & glazing
- Knowledge of sanding veneers and hardwoods
- Knowledge of proper handling/disposal of hazardous materials
Additional skills would be a plus:
- Forklift operation
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining area & equipment
- Developing samples, colors & techniques for custom finishes
- Taking inventory and controlling stock supplies
- Cabinet painting/finishing: 3 years (Required)
- License / Certification : Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Candidate must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Should possess basic computer and communication skills.
Work Location: One Location
Work Remotely : No
Job Type: Full-time
Pay : Based on Experience
Schedule: 8 Hour Shift
Benefits include competitive pay, health, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, 401K and employer match, paid vacation and holidays.
Please contact us with the form below.
Include the job you are applying for in the job title field.